Road Test Information/Booking
Points to consider before booking your road test
1) Review transportation's helpful guide to Preparing for Your Road Test.
2) If you choose to rent a vehicle from us, you will be driving a Nissan Micra. All registration and insurance documents will be provided for you.
3) If you are providing your own vehicle, your vehicle, or the vehicle you are borrowing must be properly insured, registered, and meet the following standards:
The lights, horn, speedometer, brakes, steering, exhaust, and mirrors must be in all working order. Windshield view must be unobstructed. Tires must have safe tread and safe rims. Seats must be securely fastened to vehicle and have working seat belts. Vehicle must have enough fuel to complete the road test.
Vehicle Safety: The driver examiner will determine the safety of the vehicle prior to the Road Test. If the Examiner determines that the vehicle is not safe the Road Test will be cancelled and all fees paid will be lost.
Compliance or failure to comply with these Safety Standards is at the sole discretion of the driver examiner. Failure to comply will result in the loss of all fees paid.
4) You must show up 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, and check in with a registry clerk.
5) The examiners request that no pot helmets be worn for Class 6 road tests as the wind interferes with the two-way radio used for communication.
- You must provide a mask, hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes or spray. The Chief Medical Officer recommends that the mask not be homemade or cloth.
- At the time of the test you must pass COVID-19 screening questions.
- You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver.
- The Driver Examiner can end the road test at any time if they feel that their health or safety is at risk.
4 - $141.00
Car Rental - $63.00
Current availability and further details on our road test policies can be found on our booking site by clicking on a button below.