Lost or Stolen Driver's Licence/ID Card
If your licence/ID has been lost or stolen you can have a replacement issued to you. You will need to visit the registry office with an alternate form of identification such as:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- National Defense card
- Valid Indian Status card
- Permanent Resident/Citizenship card
- Valid Work/Study/Visitor permit
- Current utility bill, phone bill, credit card bill
- Current pay stub with name, address, and date
- If you have none of the above please phone an agent to discuss alternative solutions at 1 888 919-7623.
A new photo will be required, and you will be issued a temporary driver's licence/ID and your real card will be mailed to you in approximately 10 business days.
*Note: This service cannot be done for licences/IDs that have been expired for more than 6 months. Please contact an agent to discuss alternate solutions.
Fee = $28.00 (Incl GST)